August 24, 2016 / DailyOffers
Important points to get Best Top 10+ Buffet Restaurants deals & discount offers in Kolkata
- Offer on Nearbuy website
- We are publishing list of Best Top 10+ Buffet Veg/Non-Veg Restaurants deals & discount offers in Kolkata with summarized descriptions, It might be of 5 Star/ 4 Star/ 3 Star/ 2 Star or 1 Star Hotels.
- You can get deal offers and discount under various price categories like Rs.300/400/500 or 1000+ for Dinner/Lunch/Breakfast of 1 person in Kolkata
- Our List is not based on any type of Rank-wise, our motive is to give you a list of Top Hotels or Restaurants offers in Kolkata where you can enjoy your Lunch or Dinner with BEST possible discount 🙂
- When you click on the given link,you will redirect to a page where you will get details of that particular deal.
- Here is the list –
The Lalit Great Eastern, Esplanade kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.849 only
- To buy buffet deal @The Lalit Great Eastern- Click Here
- Address –
1, 2, 3, Old Court House Street, Dalhousie Square, Esplanade, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata is a heritage landmark that has witnessed the evolving history of India, particularly of Bengal. Referred to as the “Jewel of the East” and the “Best Hotel East of the Suez” by esteemed guest Mark Twain, it has been one of the top hotels in Kolkata for nearly 165 years. The hotel showcases a blend of Victorian, Edwardian and Contemporary architecture and decor. Alfresco – The LaLit Great Eastern is located at the lobby level, and serves North Indian, Continental, Mediterranean and Italian cuisines. The decor of the place is such that will feel you’re sitting in a greenhouse, with it glass ceiling, giving the perfect view of the sky above. Dine under the stars at this beautiful restaurant and it will be an experience in itself.
Zaranj Restaurant, Park Street Area Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.399 only
- To buy buffet deal @Zaranj Restaurant, Park Street Area – Click Here
- Address – 26, Near Indian Museum, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, New Market, Park Street Area, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700087
- Situated very close to The Indian Museum on Chowringhee this is the restaurant that takes you back to the scintillating 70s. Zaranj Restaurant boasts of an old world decor, with heavy wood paneled walls making it all the more quaint. Serving up quite the storm with authentic North Indian flavours. Zaranj Restaurant also boasts of a prompt and courteous service and a team top chefs in the kitchen making your experience all the more enticing.
Hyatt Regency, Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.999 only
- To buy buffet deal @Hyatt Regency, Kolkata– Click Here
- Address – JA1 Sector III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, 700 098, Saltlake City, West Bengal, India
- The Waterside Cafe at Hyatt regency, Kolkata a spacious and stylish 24 hours cafe located at the ground floor is famous for the beautifully landscaped gardens and water view of the property. Its high ceiling overlooks the atrium lobby, floor to ceiling window overlook the fountain and pool side. Relaxed sofa lounge seating along with regular comfortable and stylish sitting arrangements are available for guests to witness a classy world cuisine throughout the day. Waterside Café is considered as one of the famous restaurants in Kolkata by the foodies. Guests go gaga for the range and variety of the buffet lunch and buffet dinner in Kolkata.
Wasabee, Kalikapur Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.349 only
- To buy buffet deal @Wasabee, Kalikapur– Click Here
- Address – 1st floor, 956, Kalikapur Road, EM-By Pass, Prince Anwarshah Connector Road, Opp Bharat Petroleum, Near Avishar Mall, Kalikapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Wasabee, located on Kalikapur Road much like the name suggests is an authentic Pan Asian restaurant that serves a wide array of unique Japanese, Chinese and Thai delicacies. The interiors have a distinct Oriental touch and the ambiance is peaceful yet genial. The service is warm and prompt making your culinary journey to the far east a pleasurable one.
Rendezvous – Quality Inn Sabari,Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.499 only
- To buy buffet deal @Rendezvous – Quality Inn Sabari – Click Here
- Address -29, Thirumalaipillai Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India-600017
- Located in T Nagar, Quality Inn Sabari is a 4-star deluxe hotel with modern amenities. Boasting of 72 luxurious rooms, the hotel also comes equipped with facilities like a conference hall, bar and restaurant. The building is designed for convenience while maintaining an old world charm. The in-house lobby restaurant Rendezvous serves south Indian, Indian, Continental, Chinese cuisines.
Afraa Restaurant, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.549 only
- To buy buffet deal @Afraa Restaurant, Salt Lake – Click Here
- Address – City Centre, Sector 1, Block G, 7TH Floor, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Kolkata 700064
- Afraa Restaurant Salt Lake Kolkata has won the coveted Times Food Award Kolkata for the Best Mediterranean Category in the year 2013. Afraa Restaurant was launched in 2007 at City Centre, Salt Lake as a new statement in Kolkata’s legacy of fine dining.
Ocean Grill, Saltlake City
- Deal starts with Rs 499 only
- To buy buffet deal @Ocean Grill, Saltlake City – Click Here
- Address -1st Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Opposite RDB Cinemas, Block GP, Sector 5, Salt Lake, Saltlake City, West Bengal, India
- There’s two types of people in the world – the hills person and the sea person; and if you happen to be the of second type who love the expansive blue waters, the serene sound of the waves and the mystic creatures of the deep blue, Ocean Grill will surely please you. This multi cuisine restaurant in the Salt Lake with it’s oceanic decor and a very blue pleasantness, is the ideal place to enjoy a hearty meal over drinks and stories with friends. Though known for it’s buffets, Ocean Grill has got some beautiful dishes on it’s a-la-carte menu and these are all complimented by a very fine selection of drinks. Being an ocean inspired restaurant, Ocean Grill has got some amazing signature seafood dishes that one must not miss. The perfect end to a dining extravaganza here comes in the form of some gorgeous and delicate desserts, that leave a smile on your face as you walk out.
Coriander – The Larica Inn Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.450 only
- To buy buffet deal @Coriander – The Larica Inn – Click Here
- Address -Rajarhat, Nowapara, Rajarhat Newtown Road, New Town, West Bengal, India-700157
- Located within the The Larica Inn, Coriander is a spacious and classy restaurant that features an elaborate spread of North Indian and Chinese dishes. Featuring opulent seating options that let you look over the city and a plush, luxurious ambiance the restaurant is the right place to enjoy a good meal with friends and family. Comprising of a dedicated staff that offers special attention to detail and quick service, a sumptuous dining experience for every guest is assured.
The Park, Park Street Area
- Deal starts with Rs 695 only
- To buy buffet deal @ The Park, Park Street Area– Click Here
- Address -The Park, 17, Park Street Area, Park Street Area, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700016
- Located in Park Street, Someplace Else is popular restaurant situated within The Park. The restaurant serves a range of Continental dishes and also features a host of live bands that perform for the guests every evening. The menu sports a wide range of local and international dishes along with a large collection of spirits. Featuring a classic, vintage vibe and a plush, elegant ambiance with wood panelling, Someplace Else is a must-visit for both foodies and music buffs.
The Vedic Village, Rajarhat, Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.599 only
- To buy buffet deal @The Vedic Village – Click Here
- Address .- Shikharpur, P.O Bagu, Rajarhat, Kolkata, New Town, West Bengal, India-700135
- Yagna is the in-house restaurant at Vedic Village Spa Resort and offers an array of relaxing drinks with North Indian and chinese delicacies. Wine and dine at this quaint and classy place with your close set of friends. The service is warm and the staff is cordial.
- Deal starts with Rs.499 only
- To buy buffet deal @Chili’s,Kolkata – Click Here
- Address .- Chili’s, 4th Floor, Quest Mall, 33, Syed Amir Ali Ave, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Chili’s, Acropolis Mall, 1858, Rajdanga Main Road, Kasba, Tiljala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700107
Chili’s, 2nd Floor, South City Mall, 375, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Situated across 3 locations in Kolkata, Chili’s offers classic authentic Mexican, American and Italian cuisines. The mouth-watering Appetizers, Sandwiches, Burgers, Steaks and other delicacies will make even the most discerning of foodies happy and the fun ambiance will keep you coming back for more!
Jhaal Farezi, Ballygunge, Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.349 only
- To buy buffet deal @Jhaal Farezi, Kolkata – Click Here
- Address – 42, Circus Avenue, Park Circus, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700017
- Built by reforming a battered bungalow that has stood strong as a witness to the colonial era of Kolkata, Jhal Farezi on Circus Avenue is not just a dining destination, but also an intellectual and engaging concept. The space represents the colonial architecture that’s cloaked in white with an obvious hangover of the ‘Raj’. High ceilings, giant columns, latticed windows, conical verandahs with iron balustrades and an exquisite porch all give it a beautiful old world charm that’s very artistically contrasting to the eclectic and versatile getup inside where the spectrum ranges from rustic kitsch to Bollywood melodrama on one level to comic strips and contemporary industrial minimalism on another. What strikes one at first glance, is the harmonious balance of warm wood with cold metal, neon lights and monochrome graffiti, chandeliers made from broken wine bottles to enamelled plates with artwork. Talking about the food, the menu consists of simple recipes from the streets of India that are twisted and presented in an artsy way. The dining menu is interesting for it brings back the long forgotten food items, recipes of which have been collected from friends and their grandmothers, and from traditional old families that were differentiated by their cuisines. A menu that’s rooted in traditional Indian flavours and old continental influences while stressing on freshness and authenticity. Jhal Farezi, in a nut shell, is a visual and culinary delight to be experienced to be understood.
Mythh – Hotel Hindusthan International, Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.799 only
- To buy buffet deal @HHI Hotel Hindusthan International – Click Here
- Address -235/1, A.J.C. Bose Road, Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700017
- Located in A.J.C Bose Road, The Pastry Shop is a bakery that also offers quick bites such as sandwiches, burgers and pizzas. The bakery has a selection of cakes, pastries, sweets and much more prepared by professional bakers. The service is quick and the employees are kind and friendly. They also bake cakes on order for parties and events.
Haji Saheb Restaurant, Park Circus,Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.125 only
- To buy buffet deal @Haji Saheb Restaurant – Click Here
- Address .- 26, Circus Avenue, Park Circus, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700017
- Located in Circus Avenue, Haji Saheb Restaurant offers authentic Mughlai cuisine, among other Indian cuisines. The restaurant is led by experienced chefs and has a courteous and efficient staff.
- Deal starts with Rs.249 only
- To buy deal @@Haldiram’s Prabhuji- Click Here
- Address – Haldiram’s Prabhuji, Haldiram Prabhuji, 10 A, Jackson Lane, Dalhousie, BBD Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700001
Haldiram’s Prabhuji, Haldiram Prabhuji, Burrabazar, 7, Jagmohan Mullick Lane, Jagganath Ghat, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700007
Haldiram’s Prabhuji, VIP Road, P420, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- For more than a period spanning six and a half decades, the Haldiram’s Prabhuji had emerged as a household name for ready to eat snack foods in India. It has come a long way since its humble beginning in 1937 as a small time snacks shop in Bikaner, in Rajasthan. The group has presence not only in India but several countries around the world. Haldiram’s Prabhuji was always conscious of the need to satisfy customers in order to grow their business. The company offered wide variety of traditional Indian Sweets and Snacks at competitive prices that appealed to people belonging to different age groups. Haldiram’s Prabhuji is the first company in India to brand “namkeens”. Haldiram’s Prabhuji also pioneered new ways of packing namkeen and its packaging techniques increased the shelf life from less than a week to more than six months. The group was the first company in India to open restaurant offering traditional Indian snack food items such as “papdichat”, “pav bhaji”, “puchkas”, etc. Haldiram’s, since the very beginning, had been renowned for quality products. The company uses the best available technology in all its manufacturing facilities in India.
Bawarchi Restaurant Jadavpur , Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs.299 only
- To buy buffet deal @Bawarchi Restaurant – Click Here
- Address – 58/1, Central Road, Jadavpur, Jadabpur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Located near Jadavpur University on Central Road, Bawarchi Restaurant serves a variety of dishes meant for the foodie in you. Their menu consists of Chinese, Biryani, North Indian and Mughlai cuisines. The restaurant offers its meals in a completely hygienic environment.
Darbaar-E-Khaass, Ballygunge -Kolkata
- Deal starts with Rs 349 only
- To buy buffet deal @Darbaar-E-Khaass – Click Here
- Address -22 C/1, Broad Street, Ballygunge, Near Repose Nursing Home, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700019
- Darbaar-E-Khaass, located in Ballygunge, offer a range of mouth watering delicacies carefully prepared by the skilled and artistic chefs. With the utmost importance given towards quality and taste, they dishes in Darbaar-E-Khaass, never fail to amaze their guests. The warm and welcoming staff tend to all your needs and help you have a comfortable and pleasant dining experience.
Kebab-e-Que – The Astor Hotel, Park Street Area
- Deal starts with Rs.549only
- To buy buffet deal @The Astor Hotel – Click Here
- Address -15, Shakespeare Sarani, Park Street Area, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700017
- The Astor is a beautiful hotel that is housed in a 110-year-old red brick Victorian building. Needless to say, this place exudes a rare vintage sort of charm that has made it a favorite among the city’s luxury-loving class. Kebab-e-Que is a fine dining restaurant the hotel features. Like the name suggests, this 30-year-old restaurant is most famous for their tender, succulent kebabs. They also specialize in Oriental & Continental cuisine. Whatever the occasion might be, a visit to Kebab-e-Que will make it just a bit more special. Have a great time with friends and family in the quaint and classy setting.
The Bridge – The Park, Park Street Area
- Deal starts with Rs.895 only
- To buy buffet deal @The Park – Click Here
- Address – The Park, 17, Park Street Area, Kolkata, West Bengal, India-700016
- A water fall, a bridge and landscaped surroundings that take you to a world so serene as you dine, only at The Bridge. This round the clock diner at The Park hotel is a trend setting restaurant that offers culinary delights from all over the world. There’s the beloved Indian cuisine, the elegant Italian flavours and treats from the Continental cuisine as well. A casual diner by the day and an uber cool lounge by the night, The Bridge is divided into two sections; the peaceful indoor dining area and the terrace area with the bar and an al fresco setup to provide maximum comfort to it’s patrons. Experience nature, luxury, hospitality and delicacies like never before with The Bridge.
- Kolkata, formerly known as Calcutta in English, is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal and is located in eastern India on the east bank of the River Hooghly. The city was a colonial city developed by the British East India Company and then by the British Empire. Kolkata was the capital of the British Indian empire until 1911 when the capital was relocated to Delhi. Kolkata grew rapidly in the 19th century to become the second city of the British Empire. This was accompanied by the development of a culture that fused European philosophies with Indian tradition. The city is also noted for its revolutionary history, ranging from the Indian struggle for independence to the leftist Naxalite and trade-union movements. Labelled the “Cultural Capital of India…
- Adbove list is not final, we are open for your inputs.
I shall be having 25 guests can I get a discounted lunch buffet rated inclusive of taxes for the 11th of November.2017