Important points to get Flipkart REPUBLIC DAY SALE (22-28 JAN 2014). In association with HSBC Bank Debit & Credit Cards,
- Offer on flipkart website
- To buy,Go to Direct Link- Click here
- Flipkart REPUBLIC DAY SALE (22-28 JAN). In association with HSBC Bank Debit & Credit Cards,
- Flipkart is also offering Extra 10% Cash back offer on all purchases above Rs 10,000.
- Up to Rs. 3000
Flipkart Deals for You
- Get 20% cashback with PhonePe UPI on Flipkart till 15th January 2017
- Help us to Help you -
If you want any type of help regarding this deal, you can use comment section of this deal to raise that. We will respond you with a proper solution within 30 minute 🙂
- Valid from Jan. 22nd – Jan 28th, 2014.
- Offer Terms & Conditions
HSBC Bank Debit and Credit Card Flipkart Offer Terms & Conditions
- This offer is brought by The HongKong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited India (HSBC) for all resident credit card holders holding valid credit cards from HSBC India except corporate credit cards and for all resident debit card holders holding valid debit cards from HSBC India (“Cardholders”). Cardholders are required to use their HSBC Debit/Credit card to avail the offer. Any participation in the offer is voluntary.
- This offer is valid starting 22 January 2014 and ending on 28 January 2014, both days included (referred as ‘Sale/offer period’).
- Under the offer, Cardholders who will use their HSBC Cards (HSBC Debit and / or Credit card) during the offer period at www.flipkart.com, will be eligible for additional 10 % cash back (subject to a maximum of INR 3000/-) on purchase transactions of INR 10,000 or more.
- This offer is valid on purchases from all sellers whose products are displayed on flipkart.com during the offer period.
- This cash back is over and above any offer extended by Flipkart or directly by the seller (whose products are displayed on the website) at www.flipkart.com. However the net value of the transaction will be considered for the terms of eligibility under the HSBC cash back offer.
- For an order to be eligible for the cash back, the purchase at www.flipkart.com should be paid for in-full using an HSBC Debit or Credit card. Partial payment by eGiftVoucher would not be eligible for the offer. Payment vide Flipkart Wallet (store credit) is not eligible for the cash back.
- This offer is NOT applicable towards the purchase of eGiftVouchers.
- The maximum cash back offered is INR 3000 per card (including add on cards and multiple cards) under the HSBC cash back offer. Debit cards and credit cards held by the same Cardholder would be eligible for separate cash back of max INR 3,000 subject to the Cardholder incurring a purchase transaction of INR 10000 separately on each card on www.flipkart.com during the offer period. Single/multiple purchase transactions of INR 10000 and above incurred during the offer period on the said ,website, will be eligible for the offer. Add on cards or multiple debit/credit cards held by the same Cardholder would not be eligible to receive separate cash back amount under the offer.
- HSBC Credit Cardholders, who have not made the payment of their minimum amount due, even after 30 days of the last payment due date (mentioned on the card statement) will not be eligible for the offer.
- This offer will not be applicable for Card-On-Delivery POS transactions.
- If the transaction is subsequently converted to EMI on the HSBC card, the Cardholder will be eligible for the cash back based on the terms of the offer.
- The cash back will be credited to the credit card account or the bank account linked to the debit card before 30th April, 2014.
- Tax liability, if any, arising out of the offer will need to be borne by the Cardholder.
- No cash back will be credited if the account on which the card was issued is closed before the credit of cash back.
- All decisions in respect of the cash back offer shall be at the sole discretion of HSBC and the same shall be final, binding and non-contestable. Other than the specific entitlements available to the Cardholders under this Offer, any other claims with regard to this Offer against HSBC are waived.
- HSBC is not making any offer on the products and does not make any warranties or representation as to the quality, merchantability, suitability, fitness or availability of the products which the Cardholder purchases using the HSBC Credit Card or debit card and HSBC shall not be liable for any defect or deficiency in such products availed.
- The usage of credit card and debit card is governed by applicable terms & conditions. Please visit www.hsbc.co.in for detailed terms and conditions
- The offer is subject to force majeure events.
- If a transaction is cancelled by the Cardholder, the cash back will not be paid for that value. If the value of the transaction falls below the minimum threshold of INR 10,000, due to this cancellation, the Cardholder will not be entitled to any cash back for that transaction.
- Orders that have not been fulfilled and have been cancelled due to non-availability of goods at the sellers end will also not qualify for cash back. In case of part cancellation of the order, if the purchase value is below the qualifying transaction limit of Rs. 10000, the cash back will be offered on the differential amount. Example: If you ordered two items worth Rs. 8000 each (total cart value=Rs. 16000) and the seller cancelled one item due to non-availability of goods, cash back will be offered on Rs. 8000 even though the post-cancellation amount is below qualifying transaction amount of Rs. 10000.
- HSBC will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that maybe suffered, as a result of participating in the offer.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute any claim against HSBC.
- By participating in the offer, the Cardholders shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of the offer and the terms and conditions of debit card and card mentioned on the site www.hsbc.co.in in totality.