What conditions should apply to avail the offer?
* Net Cart Value excluding grocery, i.e. total cart value of eligible products should be equal to or more than INR 5,000. For Grocery items, net cart value should be equal to or more than INR 1,500.
* Maximum discount per card is INR 1,750 for the offer duration.
*In order to avail the offer on travel, the customer must enter the promo code “FLYBBD”. The SBICPSL discount amount for travel bookings is calculated on the net payable amount minus the convenience fee. Cart value of INR 5,000 should be excluding booking charges/convenience fee.
How do I check if a product is an Eligible Product?
* Offer is applicable across all categories. However, the offer will not apply on purchase of select products. Please check if the offer is listed on the product page, before making the purchase.
* For a complete list of exclusions, please refer to the detailed Terms and Conditions.
* Offer is not applicable on pre-book deals or products purchased under pre-booked deals.
Is the offer applicable on all SBI Credit Cards?
* No, offer is NOT applicable on Corporate cards.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
* Yes, you can avail the offer and the offer will only apply on the amount paid through SBI Credit Card against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 5,000 excluding grocery items. For Grocery items, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 1,500.
Will I get the offer if I pay using an SBI Credit Card via PhonePe?
* No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from SBI Credit Cards via PhonePe payment option.
How many times can this offer be applied?
* There is no limit on the number of transactions. However, you can avail upto a maximum discount of INR 1,750 per card for the offer duration.
* Maximum Discount of INR 1,750 is a cumulative discount across Flipkart platforms (Flipkart, Grocery, Quick, 2Gud and Travel).