Important point to get upto 15% extra cashback on grocery & daily needs item on Amazon India
3) Under this Offer, any person who purchases product(s) with either Amazon Pay balance or ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking, as the payment method, for the entire transaction value from the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store on the Website during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive cashback in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Website account, as per below:
Payment method as ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking for an order:
When the total value of the eligible items in the order is above INR 1500/-: 15% of the total value of the said order, subject to a maximum limit of INR 600/-.
Payment method as Amazon Pay balance for an order:
When the total value of the eligible items in the order is above INR 1500/-: 5% of the total value of the said order, subject to a maximum limit of INR 300/-.
4) This Offer is not eligible on any payment method other than Amazon Pay balance or ICICI Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Netbanking. This Offer is not valid on Corporate, Commercial, or EMI credit Cards issued by the ICICI. This offer is not eligible on any Pay on Delivery orders.
5) The Benefit will be provided ONLY IF entire order value is transacted either through:
(a) Amazon Pay balance; or
(b) ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking.
It is hereby clarified that (y) both Amazon Pay balance and ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking, as a payment methods, cannot be combined for payment of an order; and (z) the value of an order will exclude any additional applicable costs, including shipment fees and Pantry box fees, for the purposes of calculation.
6) This Offer is valid only on purchase of products listed on the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry Store of the Website.
7) The Benefit will be automatically added to your Website account, if eligible, after the shipment of the product. The total amount of Amazon Pay balance can be viewed at https://www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement.
8) If your order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the Benefit will be credited to your account after the dispatch of the first shipment. For example, if a customer purchases two items, viz. Item A worth INR 1000/- and Item B worth INR 500/- in a single transaction through ICICI credit card, which are shipped separately, and Item A is shipped out first, such customer will receive the Benefit amounting to INR 225/- after the shipment of Item A
9) In the event of cancellation of your order for the product (either by you or the seller of such product) or the purchased product is returned or exchanged by you, you will not be eligible to the Benefit available under the Offer. Please note that if you reject a product or the order at the time of delivery, this would be considered as a return.
10) In event of any cancellation, exchange or return of an order/product post shipment, you will receive a refund amount which is remaining after deducting the cashback amount provided to you under this Offer. For example, if you buy items worth INR 4000/- during the Offer Period and receive Benefit equivalent to INR 600/-, but, later cancel the above order post shipment, while the Amazon Pay balance credited to your account will not be cancelled, however, you will be entitled to receive only INR 3400/- as your refund amount which will be credited to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the order.
However, if an order is cancelled prior to shipment and issuance of the Benefit, the full value of the order will be refunded to you to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the said order.
11) Under no circumstances shall the total Benefit exceed INR 600/- or INR 300/-, per customer account, if the order is purchased using ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking or Amazon Pay balance, respectively. The manner in which you will receive a Benefit has been explained in form of an example below:
If a customer places 2 different orders of value INR 2000/- and INR 1000/-, respectively, using ICICI Credit card, such customer will be eligible for Benefit equivalent to INR 200/- for the first order and no Benefit for the last order.