Important point to get upto Rs.1200 or 20% extra cashback on grocery & daily needs item on Amazon India
a. Spend INR 1500 to INR 3999 : Get 5% cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance
b. Spend INR 4000 or above : Get 10% cashback (upto INR 600) in the form of Amazon Pay balance
3. This offer is not eligible on Cash on Delivery orders or Card on Delivery orders and is available only for prepaid methods
4. In case of multiple orders of eligible products from the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry Store, cashback will be provided basis the eligibility criteria for each of the order placed by the customer. Under no circumstances shall the total value of cashback issued to the customer exceed INR 600. For example, if a customer places 3 different orders of value INR 2000, INR 4000 and INR 1000 respectively, the customer will be eligible for cashback of INR 100, INR 400 and no cashback respectively for the above 3 orders.
5. This Offer is valid ONLY on purchase of products listed in the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store. All products listed in the Amazon Pantry Store qualify for the offer.
6. Subject to the terms and conditions of each offer, Amazon Pay balance will get added directly to the eligible customer’s account within 72 hours after the shipment of the product. Amazon Pay balance can be viewed at https://www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement
7. If your order is dispatched to you in multiple shipments, the cashback (including additional ICICI, if you are eligible) would be credited proportionately within 72 hours after the shipment of the product. For example, if you buy two items, A of INR 900 and B of INR 600 in a single transaction through ICICI credit card and you are eligible for cashback of INR 225 and the items get shipped separately, you will receive cashback of INR 135 within 72 hours after the shipment of item A and cashback of INR 90 within 72 hours after the shipment of item B
8. If the cashback in Amazon Pay balance has been credited to your account, it will not be cancelled if you return the product. When you return the product, the remaining value net of the cashback amount will be refunded to you based on the payment method. Please note that if the product is refused at delivery, for a prepaid order, this would be considered similar to a return. For example, if you buy items worth INR 6000 and receive a cashback of INR 1200 in the form of Amazon Pay balance and you cancel the order post shipment, you will be entitled to receive only INR 4800 as your refund amount. The Amazon Pay balance credited to your account will not be cancelled. INR 4800 will be credited to the original payment instrument used during the order.
9. If the product has not been shipped and the order is cancelled prior to the issuance of the credit, the cashback will not be issued and the full value of the product will be refunded to you. If the product is shipped and the order is cancelled post shipment, the cashback in Amazon Pay balance credited to the customer’s account will not be cancelled and the refund amount to the customer will be net of the cashback value.
10. Delivery fees or Pantry box fees will not be considered while calculating eligibility for cashback.
11. Each subscription under Subscribe & Save is considered as an individual order and will be eligible for cashback if the value of such order is above INR 1500
12. Cashback provided in the form of Amazon Pay balance are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited which can be availed on eligible products on Amazon.in subject to the terms and conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc.
13. Cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and the participating brands.
14. Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.