Important point to get Upto 35% discount + Rs.600 cashback on grocery & daily needs item on Amazon India
1) What is the ICICI Bank Cashback Offer?
Shop worth Rs 1500 or more using ICICI Debit Card or Credit Card or Netbanking and get 15% cashback, up to max cashback of Rs 600. Offer is applicable on products belonging to Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store on Amazon.in .
Offer Duration: 1st to 3rd Mar (3 days)
2) What is the Amazon Pay balance Cashback Offer?
Shop worth Rs 1500 or more using Amazon Pay balance and get 5% cashback, up to max cashback of Rs 300. Offer is applicable on products belonging to Super Value Day Store on Amazon.in or Amazon Pantry.
Offer Duration: 1st to 7th Mar (7 days)
3) How and when will the cashback get credited?
Cashback for both the offers (ICICI and Amazon Pay balance) will be credited directly to the eligible customers’ Amazon Pay balance account immediately after the first shipment is dispatched.
4) How will the cashback get credited if my order is dispatched in multiple shipments?
If your order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the entire cashback will be credited to your account immediately after the dispatch of the first shipment. For example, if you buy two items, A of INR 1000 and B of INR 500 in a single transaction through ICICI credit card and you are eligible for cashback of INR 225 and the items get shipped separately, you will receive entire cashback of INR 225 immediately after the first shipment.
5) Is the Super Value Day offer applicable if I use both ICICI Credit Card and Amazon Pay balance for payment of the same order?
No. Super Value Day offer for Amazon Pay balance customers is applicable ONLY IF entire order value is transacted through Amazon Pay balance.
Super Value Day offer for ICICI customers is applicable ONLY IF entire order value is transacted through ICICI Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
6) Is the Super Value Day offer applicable on all ICICI cards?
No. Super Value Day offer is not valid on Corporate, Commercial, or EMI credit Cards.
7) Is this Super Value Day offer available on Payment methods other than Amazon Pay balance and ICICI?
No. Only orders placed entirely through Amazon Pay balance or ICICI Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking are eligible for Super Value Day offer. Other payment methods including Pay on Delivery are not eligible for SVD offer.
8) Is the Super Value Day offer available on all products?
This Offer is valid ONLY on purchase of products listed in the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store. All products listed in the Amazon Pantry Store qualify for the offer.
1) Amazon.in Super Value Day cashback offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI”) and other participating brands (collectively, “Brands”) and is made available to you on the website www.amazon.in and its mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Website”), which is maintained and operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) before availing the Offer.
2) The validity of the ICICI Bank Offer is only on the following dates: 1st to 3rd March 2019 (3 days), unless extended by the Bank at their sole discretion.
3) The validity of the Amazon Pay balance Offer is only on the following dates: 1st to 7th March 2019 (7 days), unless extended by Brands at their sole discretion.
4) Under this Offer, any person who purchases product(s) with either Amazon Pay balance or ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking, as the payment method, for the entire transaction value from the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry store on the Website during the Offer Period shall be entitled to receive cashback in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Website account, as per below:
Payment method as ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking for an order:
i. When the total value of the order is INR 1500/- or above: 15% of the total value of the said order, subject to a maximum limit of INR 600/-.
Payment method as Amazon Pay balance for an order:
i. When the total value of the order is INR 1500/- or above: 5% of the total value of the said order, subject to a maximum limit of INR 300/-.
(each referred to as “Benefit” and collectively as “Benefits”).
5a) This Offer is not eligible on any payment method other than Amazon Pay balance or ICICI Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Netbanking. This Offer is not valid on Corporate, Commercial, or EMI credit Cards issued by the ICICI. This offer is not eligible on any Pay on Delivery orders.
5b) It is hereby clarified that :
(i) both Amazon Pay balance and ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking, as payment methods, cannot be combined for payment of an order; and (ii) the value of an order will exclude any additional applicable costs, including shipment fees and Pantry box fees, for the purposes of calculation.
6a) The Benefit will be provided ONLY IF entire order value is transacted either through:
(a) Amazon Pay balance; or
(b) ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking.
6b) The Benefit will be automatically added to your Website account, if eligible, immediately after the shipment of the product. The total amount of Amazon Pay balance can be viewed at https://www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement.
7) This Offer is valid only on purchase of products listed on the Super Value Day Store or Amazon Pantry Store of the Website.
8) If your order is dispatched in multiple shipments, the Benefit will be credited to your account after the dispatch of the first shipment. For example, if a customer purchases two items, viz. Item A worth INR 1000/- and Item B worth INR 500/- in a single transaction through ICICI credit card, which are shipped separately, and Item A is shipped out first, such customer will receive the Benefit amounting to INR 225/- after the shipment of Item A.
9) In the event of cancellation of your order for the product (either by you or the seller of such product) or the purchased product is returned or exchanged by you, you will not be eligible to the Benefit available under the Offer. Please note that if you reject a product or the order at the time of delivery, this would be considered as a return.
10) In event of any cancellation, exchange or return of an order/product post shipment, you will receive a refund amount which is remaining after deducting the cashback amount provided to you under this Offer. For example, if you buy items worth INR 4000/- during the Offer Period and receive Benefit equivalent to INR 600/-, but, later cancel the above order post shipment, while the Amazon Pay balance credited to your account will not be cancelled, however, you will be entitled to receive only INR 3400/- as your refund amount which will be credited to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the order.
However, if an order is cancelled prior to shipment and issuance of the Benefit, the full value of the order will be refunded to you to the original payment instrument used by you while placing the said order.
11) Under no circumstances shall the total Benefit exceed INR 600/- or INR 300/-, per customer account, if the order is purchased using ICICI Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking or Amazon Pay balance, respectively. The manner in which you will receive a Benefit has been explained in form of an example below:
If a customer places 3 different orders of value INR 1500/-, INR 2500/- and INR 3000/-, respectively, using ICICI Credit card, such customer will be eligible for Benefit equivalent to INR 225/- and INR 375/- for the first 2 orders and no Benefit for the last order.